We have an abundance of passionfruit at the moment and cheesecake is my all time favourite dessert so I just had to create a low carb version. Even better news is without the base the kj count isn’t so outrageous that I’ll never be able to eat one.
Now I know some would argue that they’re not Keto because of the passionfruit but since I’m very much an if it fits your macros type person, to hell with the rules and lets eat cheesecake!
Hope you enjoy 😊
Passionfruit Cheesecake Bites
250g cream cheese
1/2 cup pure cream
60g Passionfruit pulp
1/4 cup stevia/erythritol sweetener (Natvia Baking)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon gelatine
2 tablespoons boiling water
1.Beat softened cream cheese and cream together until smooth.
2. Add sweetener and beat until well combined.
3. Mix in passionfruit pulp and lemon juice.
4. Dissolve the gelatine in the boiling water and mix add to the cheesecake mixture. Mix well.
5. Spoon mixture into moulds (oversized ice cube tray or similar) and freeze. I used 1/4 cup of mixture in each mould to make 9 serves.
6. Once frozen, pop out of moulds and store in the fridge.