Okay okay, so it’s been a while again but truth is even though I call myself a blogger, with all the time I’ve been spending putting stuff on the FB page and Insta, I kinda forgot about actual blogging. But here I am back again lighter than ever so it goes without saying that I’ve been doing pretty bloody amazing. I can’t quite believe I’m so close to double digits!!!
Anyway, all that aside, I went away for the week last week and in an effort to use up all the bits and pieces in my fridge before I left, I created this simple but yummy dish so I thought I’d share it with you.
Morrocan Spiced Cauliflower Rice
Serves 6 (approx 120g serve)
490Kj per serve 7g Net Carbs
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 600g Cauliflower (riced)
- 20g Sultanas finely chopped
- 50g chopped Walnuts
- 50g chopped Green Beans
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan on medium/high heat
- Add cauliflower, green beans, walnuts and spices and cook stirring until the cauliflower has softened slightly.
- Stir the fresh coriander and lemon juice in and cook for another minute or two.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
It really is a simple as that. You can either eat it on it’s own or it would make a great side dish for lamb.