These almond meal based crackers are nice and sturdy, seriously simple to make and only 2.8g net carbs per 40g serve!
Parmesan and Poppyseed Crackers
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until the mixture comes together to form a dough like consistency.
2. Roll the dough between two sheets of baking paper until it’s about 2 -3mm thick
3. Cut into squares approx 1 inch (2.5cm squares)
4. Bake in a preheated moderate (180 degrees celsius) oven for 8-12 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the tray.
6. Once cool break into individual crackers and store in an airtight container.