Ok guys this is no joke. I know I made this recipe up but these are the best Low Carb Peanut butter cookies I have tried yet. They were born of a want to use some of the PB2 Peanut Butter Powder I ordered from iHerb a couple of weeks ago so I threw a few things in a bowl and they turned out amazing! Try them and let me know what you think.
Seriously Good Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 20 Cookies (1 per serve) Energy: 362kj’s Net Carbs: 2g Fat: 7.9g Protein: 2.7g
- 1 cup of almond meal (110g)
- 1/2 PB2 Peanut butter powder (60g)
- 1/2 cup of granulated sweetener. I used Natvia Baking (100g)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons Gelatine powder
- 125g salted butter (melted)
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine
- Add melted butter and mix well to form a dough
- Roll into balls (approx 2cm diameter) and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper
- Flatten biscuits with a fork
- Bake in a moderate oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
Note: These biscuits will be extremely soft while they’re still warm. Allow to cool almost completely before carefully removing them to a cooling wrack to cool completely. Once completely cook they will be nice and firm and are best stored in the fridge.